Prep & Prime Eye, use of?

nup

Hello, first post on here
smiles.gif

I recently bought prep&prime eye mainly because the skin on my lids is such a different colour to the rest of my face and I needed something to neutralize this. So what I want to ask is how do you guys use it? Do you put it on with a brush and which one, or fingers or what? And does it help the shadows last longer and not crease? Does it facilitate blending?
Haven't used it as yet and looking forward to.
Did a little search but could not find anything on it so thanks in advance for any replies.

Kat

I think i could be in the minority here, but I love prep n prime eye. I apply with my fingers and trust me - less is more. when it's applied in a lovely thin layer it makes my lids nice and smooth and yes, on me, it prevents creasing and makes the shadows last longer. And now that I think about it, it does make blending a little easier.

haseena

P&P eyes is best used with fingers in my experience. Not only does it make the colour truer, it also prevents creasing and makes e/s lasts longer on !
smiles.gif
As Kat says, a little goes a long way.

flowerhead

Yeah, your fingers work best. The heat from your fingertip makes it more spreadable. I love prep + prime, it makes my eyeshadow stay put and vibrant all day....and i wear it without eyeshadow too.

nup

Ooh thanks for the replies people!
So far I've been using it with my fingers but that's because I couldn't figure out which brush to use lol!
flowerhead, I never thought about not using any form of colour with it, but now that you mention it I bet it would give a lovely natural result!
Thanks
smiles.gif

flowerhead

Quote:
Originally Posted by nup
Ooh thanks for the replies people!
So far I've been using it with my fingers but that's because I couldn't figure out which brush to use lol!
flowerhead, I never thought about not using any form of colour with it, but now that you mention it I bet it would give a lovely natural result!
Thanks
smiles.gif

No problem!
smiles.gif
Yeah, when I'm feeling like a natural look I just use prep + prime and a coat of mascara, it always looks good.