Prep & Prime - Release date?

canadiangirl_1117

I searched and found a few dates, but most of them were either in April or May, or June, but nothing definete.

Anyone heard of a set date yet? I'm wanting to try the skin primer, I'm almost out of the one I use now
th_confused_new.gif

canadiangirl_1117

I know! I'm sitting on my hands to resist the urge to buy anything from D'Bohemia, I'm waiting for Belle Azure to come out, I'm thinking that one will cost me mega $$ *LOL*

*Stargazer*

I asked at my freestanding yesterday and my MA said that they STILL don't have any dates for it. *Maybe* later this month, but it was a tenuous maybe.

Hikaru-chan

Prep and Prime is already out in the UK and I've tried it and I'm not that impressed they just dont seem to work as wll as I'd hoped for.

mrskloo

There is one store here that I know has a couple of the Prep and Prime. My stupid friend bought it and returned it. Man what a dummy!

canadiangirl_1117

Hikaru-Chan, was the Skin prep comparable to the Smashbox primer?

I'm using the Sephora brand right now which I hear is comparable to Smashbox, and if the MAC is along the same lines, I'll get it cuz it's quite a bit cheaper to get it in Canada than even the Sephora stuff is.

notevenjail

I read a comment by an MA on LJ who said there were repackaging issues and it should be out in August! AUGUST! =O

Hikaru-chan

I,ve never tried the Smashbox primer so I wouldn't know how it compares to the MAC one. I just wasn't keen on it because it felt thick on my skin (to be fair that was probably my fault as I was on my lunch break, neded to get back to work ASAP so the MA put it over what I already had on). Might give it another try.

MacLover

I was at the MAC in Dillards Friday. The MA said it would be out the last week in May and would be for sale then.

Is it sticky when you apply it? I don't wear foundation, I only wear powder.

MacLover

I know! MAC always seems to release things all around the same time. They don't give you time to save up money for the next items to be released.

canadiangirl_1117

Quote:
Originally Posted by MacLover
I was at the MAC in Dillards Friday. The MA said it would be out the last week in May and would be for sale then.

Is it sticky when you apply it? I don't wear foundation, I only wear powder.

WOOHOO!

Well that works out perfectly, I can just add it to the haul I'm already planning for Belle Azure *LOL* Thanks Maclover
thmbup.gif

Latest posts