Prescriptives Product Recommendations?

Jenneh

Hi ladies (and gents~), I need your help! I went to the Px counter the other day to find a foundation and the SA recommended I get the Virtual Skin, and she colourmatched me to Real Bisque. The thing is, I found the color to be TOO dark for my complexion (I'm pretty light), but when I told the SA this she said that it was just the lighting, and my BF agreed saying it that the light also made him look darker (it was probably just an excuse though since he wanted to get out of there). I was pretty sure that the color was too dark though because my face looked darker than my neck and arms (and normally my face complexion is lighter), but I got it anyway since I wanted to see how the foundation would react with my skin. As we got out of the mall and into natural lighting, I knew for sure that I had been right because my face looked darker still, but not only that, it looked ORANGE!
ssad.gif
By the end of the day, I found that my face had 2 large bumps that began forming on my face, so I'm thinking that the foundation may have been causing it, but I'm not 100% sure because I remember the SA also buffed some powder on top, and she had also used a primer on my complexion, so it could've been any combination of the 3.
thmbdn.gif

So I was hoping if anyone could help point me out towards the right direction for shades first off, and for foundation as well? I'm between a NC20-NC25 with MAC, Light in BE, and Fairly Light-Neutral in EM. My ethnicity is Chinese-Vietnamese, with dark brown hair and eyes, so my skin undertones have a bit of yellow to it, but I also have a tinge of pink, so my skintone is usually more of a neutral shade. I prefer a natural or dewy look, and I want something that has a sheer to moderate buildable coverage.

And could someone also help recommend a concealer from the Px line? I've heard raves about both of their concealers (the Camouflage and the Flawless), and I'm wondering which I should get. I have very dark circles under my eyes, and I also have a birthmark that I would like to cover, so I want something that can cover both, as well as cover the occasional blemishes.

Also any recommendations from anything else from the Prescriptives line would be awesome!