Presents for my Mom

MAC_Diva

She really wants a vibrant Pink and Blue eyeshadow (She already has Steamy, Parfait Amour, and Creme de Violet). But since shes middle aged she doesn't want anything too bright. No Lustres, only ones that have good staying power.
th_dunno.gif

I also wanted to introduce her to a base for her shadow. Maybe painterly paint pot? She has a medium skin tone, dark brown hair, hazel eyes.

She wants a long wearing lip color that stays on a long time. I was thinking a lip primer or one of the dual ended lipglosses, pro longwear.

And On top of that maybe one of the brush sets? Basic? or maybe eyes?

Thanks for all your help.I really appreciate it
greengrin.gif

P.S. Mods please move if in wrong place.
specktra_rocks.gif

jdepp_84

As far as the base goes, you should def get her the soft ochre, its a real good base that helps even out your eyelids as well. Oh and dont forget UDPP!

jdechant

Hmmm..what about freshwater for blue...and...
for vibrant pink....hmmm...don't have too many pinks, so I can't really help you out with that one...I think passionate looks pretty but I don't have it so I don't know how it applies...as well as sushi flower...
I do have fuschia pigment which is quite vibrant and I love it!!
Yah, for a base I would say don't go UDPP...i say go Two faced shadow insurance...same price basically, works just the same, but you get more product out of the shadow insurance as UDPP has horrible packaging that keeps alot of the product in the bottle (so you have to cut it open eventually and find a place to store it)

MAC_Diva

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdechant
Hmmm..what about freshwater for blue...and...
for vibrant pink....hmmm...don't have too many pinks, so I can't really help you out with that one...I think passionate looks pretty but I don't have it so I don't know how it applies...as well as sushi flower...
I do have fuschia pigment which is quite vibrant and I love it!!
Yah, for a base I would say don't go UDPP...i say go Two faced shadow insurance...same price basically, works just the same, but you get more product out of the shadow insurance as UDPP has horrible packaging that keeps alot of the product in the bottle (so you have to cut it open eventually and find a place to store it)

I was definately thinking Freshwater for a blue. Yeah I can't get UDPP, because my mall doesn't have a sephora and I have to take the bus everywhere. Thank you both for the imput!!
greengrin.gif

Latest posts