~Presidential Debate 08 EOTD~

silgava

Hello Ladies! I hope you're having a nice day. While watching the presidential debates I decided to post my EOTD. I hope you like it. I really love this UDPP, it's the first time I use it and I'm in love! Thank you for looking, and CC is always welcome! Enjoy your weekend!

What I used:

UDPP
MAC old gold pigment
MAC Humid e/s
MAC carbon e/s
Tony & Tina Spring Nimph pallete (gold)
Lancome khol eyeliner
Sephora curling mascara (black)

Sorry for the many pictures!

CIMG1268.jpg

CIMG1244.jpg

CIMG1246.jpg

CIMG1254.jpg

CIMG1249.jpg

CIMG1255.jpg

CIMG1257.jpg

CIMG1259.jpg

CIMG1266.jpg

CIMG1267.jpg

glittergoddess27

Your makeup is really gorgeous,...if I had to suggest anything it might just be working with your eyebrows a bit?? You have great talent and the eyebrows are a frame for that,.there isn't anything wrong with them at all, but I think that thinning the inner part of the brow just the tiniest bit would brighten up your face and show off that work even more. I think you would be surprised at the difference. Just a thought,..
smiles.gif

silgava

Quote:
Originally Posted by glittergoddess27
Your makeup is really gorgeous,...if I had to suggest anything it might just be working with your eyebrows a bit?? You have great talent and the eyebrows are a frame for that,.there isn't anything wrong with them at all, but I think that thinning the inner part of the brow just the tiniest bit would brighten up your face and show off that work even more. I think you would be surprised at the difference. Just a thought,..
smiles.gif

I actually like having thick eyebrows, I think it's me, I just like having them shaped but not thin, but I understand where you come from, Thanks for the tip though!