Pressed Powder Palette?!

brownubian

Hi Lovlies, I am new and a bit overwhelmed (to say the least) about freelancing so please expect more questions
yes.gif
. Anywho, I just did an hours worth of search so please forgive me if I overlooked this.

I anticipate working on a range of skin tones and would like a pre-made pressed powder palette. Any good recs? I was able to find good recs for foundation samples, thanks to you guys on camerareadycosmetics.com

I am trying to slowly build so I am not exactly sure it would be a smart or affordable move for me to buy lots of mac powders when who knows when I will actually use it on a client. Sorry so long - thanks in advance!

ETA: If no one knows of any palettes, could I get some tips on the best color range of individual powders that I would need starting out?! Thanks bunches!

laceface

All you need to buy is some loose translucent & neutral powders. They will set foundation and work with all skin colors and tones. Eventually, it's always nice to have an array of different pressed powders, but you don't *have* to have it so early in your career.

LRMakeup

I agree with laceface. I carry MUFE's HD Loose Powder and it works on every skintone because it is colorless. I love it!

Here is a good pressed powder palette. I use it a lot on men. I love it, but definitely not necessary right now for you.
smiles.gif

Graftobian Powder Pallette

brownubian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lipglass*Whore
I agree with laceface. I carry MUFE's HD Loose Powder and it works on every skintone because it is colorless. I love it!

Here is a good pressed powder palette. I use it a lot on men. I love it, but definitely not necessary right now for you.
smiles.gif

Graftobian Powder Pallette

Thanks a million for that...it is exactly what I was looking for!

YOOTOPiA

have you checked out Camera Ready Cosmetics
they have a premade powder foundation palette from graftobian that covers a great range of skin tones.
they also carry another powder foundation palette from yaby.

*edit*
just noticed the post above mine already mentioned the graftobian palette haha jk
i second this =)

blindpassion

The only powder I carry is MUFE HD powder.

I use liquid foundations and set with a transluscent powder everytime
smiles.gif