Prestige/ Isadora cosmetics

pinkgirl84

hello
i was wondering what drugstores that are carrying the new mineral line of prestige? i keep seeing them every where online but not in stores near me i saw a 4 eyeshadow mineral quad that i love and mineral baked blushes

also isadora cosmetics walgreens took this brand out is there any websites i can order from im looking to get the new waterproof eyeshadow stick

Emilith

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinkgirl84
hello
i was wondering what drugstores that are carrying the new mineral line of prestige? i keep seeing them every where online but not in stores near me i saw a 4 eyeshadow mineral quad that i love and mineral baked blushes

also isadora cosmetics walgreens took this brand out is there any websites i can order from im looking to get the new waterproof eyeshadow stick

I don't know about the Isadora but the Walgreens near me (I'm in Tampa, FL) had the new Prestige mineral stuff. I saw 2 mineral eyeshadow quads and they had 1 mineral bronzer and 1 mineral hi-liter/illuminator. Reminded me so much of the MAC mineral skinfinish. I bought the hi-liter/illuminator one and I love it. I am an NW25 and this colour was light enough for a hi-liter/illuminator (and NOT glittery!!!!) without washing me out. I really liked it. Has an odd smell but is very very faint - like I smell it in the container but not once it is on my face. I have been hunting down Milani single eyeshadows and in my searches, found these new Prestige mineral items. 3 out of 5 Walgreens I went to had them.

Good luck!

ccBeauty

i think i remember seeing the prestige mineral quads at a Long's Drugs and Rite Aid as well (i'm in torrance, CA)

and i'm not sure about the isadora cosmetics. i haven't heard or seen too much about that brand so i don't really pay attention when i visit drugstores...

nikita2471

I just bought some Isadora stuff on clearance at Walgreens yesterday. I looked up the company website and found that they are going to sell their stuff online. I think Walgreens was the only place that sold their stuff exclusively for a while.

Isadora website

JoAnne Vickers

I would like to order 3 Isadora Lift & Cover Anti-Wrinkle Make-Up in Cool Beige # 20. Please email me how I can order and price. Best make-up I ever used but cannot find it in any retail store. Thanks!!

Latest posts