Pretty Boy April 2006 for Asia/June 2006 for NY & LA

pushhupsindrag

i dont think that is a pretty boy either.
ssad.gif
but i would so love a pirate collection!!

FlaLadyB

nooo...it's a guy- nice cheek bones, nice lips, actually looks pretty good with black around his eyes. Yes, the pirate look, the bad pretty boy look, the sexy rock band street guy look....

FlaLadyB

acctually....sitting here trying to figure out his heritage. American Indian? Hispanic?

any other guesses?

Isis

Quote:
Originally Posted by litlaur
Pirate collection! lol

It would probably be silly and tacky...but I would love it
greengrin.gif

That would be so awesome LOL
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlaLadyB
acctually....sitting here trying to figure out his heritage. American Indian?

I was just thinking that myself
smiles.gif

xxmissjennyxx

on closer inspection it is a guy lol

but yeah i think he looks philipino, hawaiian or samoan. but he looks exotic haha

flowerhead

Quote:
Originally Posted by REYNALD0C
Ew, that girls ugly. She looks like a man.

It's obviously a man. Whatever, I am going to buy everything....so I can be a pretty boy :p

brandi

eww... i didnt realize there wasnt anything realy new! oh well... i guess he's going to actually save money for once!lolz

KJam

We have some hot guys on this board - I am looking forward to y'alls pretty boy FOTDs!

MacLover

Quote:
Originally Posted by KJam
We have some hot guys on this board - I am looking forward to y'alls pretty boy FOTDs!

I would LOVE to see some FOTDs done by the guys on here. I don't think I have ever seen one from any of the guys. If they have posted one, i've missed it.

lovejam

At first it just looked like a girl putting on a harsh expression to look more manly, but I can see how it's probably a guy. And personally, I think he's pretty. More for me, then!
lol.gif

Isn't everything in this collection already available? It looks like it. Kinda seems boring to me. It's not that the colors aren't nice, it's just that it's nothing new. They should release at least a couple of new shades for the pretty boys!

MACgirl

its very androgynous! while i wont get anything from the collection becuase its repromotes (from what iv heard), i definatatly want a postcard or two!!!!

flowerhead

Quote:
Originally Posted by KJam

I'll have to do a FOTD when it comes out. I don't usually use makeup on myself, eyeliner mainly. I just enjoy doing other people's makeup

allan_willb

Quote:
Originally Posted by brandi
omg if this is true! allan is going to scream! lolz... allan if you read this for sure you are going to be broke!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LMAO!I love you bran, believe it or not I don't have ANY e/s is this quad thats going to be released.I know i know don't freak out because I don't have vanilla or cork but I will next month!Also I don't have neither of the 2 pigments that are going to be released!So thats all I'm gonna need.I have everything else thats getting re-launched.Thanks guys =) I can't wait I'm getting like 50 postcards from this one!YAAAY!

allan_willb

Quote:
Originally Posted by brandi
eww... i didnt realize there wasnt anything realy new! oh well... i guess he's going to actually save money for once!lolz

we don't need violet but fuschia is a YES!I hope they come out with looks for this one.I can't wait.A collection for guys =) and girls too!

Latest posts