PRETTY BOY collection- any pics news????

FlaLadyB

well duh...............that's what I meant...LOL!! One of my MA wants to know about it..

PrettyinPink

No, it's not a new line for men! It's a small collection of some re-promotes and a few new things....like a quad. There is info on it in the color story section.

user2

I copied it from Color Stories:

Eyes x4
Vanilla - Soft pale peachy-ivory flecked with shimmer (Velvet)
Cork - Muted golden brown (Satin)
Blu Noir - Indigoed charcoal (Veluxe)
Omega - Soft muted beige-taupe (Matte)

Brow Set
Clear - Colour-free

Lip Conditioner
UNK - An emollient balm aimed at maxing-out repair, conditioning lips, locking-in moisture. High in nutrition - contains Almond Oil, Shea Butter, Avocado Extract, Wheat Germ Oil, Vitamins A and E.

Blot Powder
UNK - A unique pressed powder designed primarily to provide shine control without adding any noticeable colour or texture. Sets foundation, finishes faces. For use in professional situations and for frequent touch-ups. Blot Powder contains Mica and Silica to adsorb excess oils and reduce shine on the skin's surface.

Bronzing Powder
UNK - A lightly frosted, tinted powder that gives skin sheer, natural colour effects and highlights. Ideal for enhancing a skin tone or to accent or strengthen a tan. Skin-conditioning, long-wearing - and formulated to provide a smooth, even application on all skin types.

Pigment
Violet - Vivid bright violet-purple (Frost)
Fuschia - Bright fuchsia-pink (Frost)

pucci

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlaLadyB
I thought they were bringing out a new line for men.....

MAC isn't sexist! All products are for all people. Yay Mac
greengrin.gif

MACgirl

when i first hear about pretty boy collection, i automatciall thought Fine and dandy becuase of the guy that was used for the promo pic, I thought this collection would have a low key guy look and a dramtic drag look with color, but also the colors would focus on girls going for a dramtic look....but i was wrong lol. since it is repromotes i proab wont be getting any of it besides the fact that its limited area collection. i sure do hope they have a postcard tho, now im hopin thats gonna be hotness.

enka

Quote:
Originally Posted by pucci
greengrin.gif

YAY! I love their attitude!
Besides my first huge make up ispiration was a gay guy who did awesome stuff with mainly MAC products....

FlaLadyB

Quote:
Originally Posted by pucci
greengrin.gif

I didnt say it was sexist or even imply that...and it IS named Pretty BOY...

I am looking for it because a MALE MA asked me about finding it for him since he does not have the info and will not be getting it at his MAC store.