Pretty Boy

72Cosmo

Whenever I think of the collection that is coming out in May called Pretty Boy I think of my bird saying "pretty bird, pretty bird" and that reminds me of PARROT. Now this is only pure spectulation on my part but could parrot be in that collection?

lovemichelle

My boyfriend had a bird that said "don't shit on my couch, don't shit on my couch" and "what you doiiiinnn?"

midnightlouise

hmmm....well I suppose it makes sense since alot of people call do their birds "pretty boy"....but then again I'd hate for us to get our hopes up only to be crushed again lol!

Juneplum

lol! from your lips to the mac god's ears!!
greengrin.gif

turtle_pixie_

Good plan! I also thought it could be like the fine and dandy collection and would be advertised by men again, mmmmmmmm.

user4

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovemichelle
My boyfriend had a bird that said "don't shit on my couch, don't shit on my couch" and "what you doiiiinnn?"

omg, thats hysterical!!! hahahahahahaha

Janice

Quote:
Originally Posted by turtle_pixie_
Good plan! I also thought it could be like the fine and dandy collection and would be advertised by men again, mmmmmmmm.

I actually read something that indicated it was a collection to mark the 'anniversary' of the Fine and Dandy collection.

Classic Beauty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janice
I actually read something that indicated it was a collection to mark the 'anniversary' of the Fine and Dandy collection.

Yes, I saw that too somewhere.

joytheobscure

Somehow I think when the infamous Parrot comes out again I will be rushing out to buy it along with everyone else. lol

nawth21

There was a bird in my animal science class that called me a hoodrat! little bugger. He was only two so most of the time he said "ouch, ouch , ouch!" and cheezit! lol

But if parrot does come out again, I'm definately getting it.

lilu

Quote:
Originally Posted by nawth21
But if parrot does come out again, I'm definately getting it.

Oh yea! Even though I don't understand the fuss over parrot, I'm getting one
rofl.gif