Pretty In Pink..singing, Pretty Baby! 8-26-07

mzreyes

GORGEOUS! omg who woulda thought chestnut and pinkpoodle would look so good together. But maybe thats just on you. On myself, I dont think so. haha.. good luck with the freelance position!

yummy411

yes you rocked passionate! and the lip combo is hot. have you ever thought of just highlighting under your brow's arch? just a thought. i wondered how that would work for you.

anaaliyahfan03

i highlight...i usually use ricepaper..but since i bought this benefit high brow, i been using that thing like crazy...thanks

p.s. if u mean something totally different, let me know

yummy411

Quote:
Originally Posted by anaaliyahfan03
i highlight...i usually use ricepaper..but since i bought this benefit high brow, i been using that thing like crazy...thanks

p.s. if u mean something totally different, let me know

i love your looks, but i see that you run your highlight or the high brow along the entire length of your brow. i was wondering if you've ever just tried it up under the arch. just curious as to what it would look like or how it would work for you. you are great at what you do!

yummy411

Quote:
Originally Posted by anaaliyahfan03
my arch isnt that high..so thats why it usually looks bad

ummm your brows never look bad! what are you talking about?

anaaliyahfan03

no not the brows looking bad...the arch isnt that high..so a highlight under the arch looks kinda bad..thats what i meant
smiles.gif

Akhirah

the eyes are amazing, well blended.... i love how the colour goes from a deep burgundy to a bright burnt pink .