...pretty in pink...

beautenoir

In my excitement for dejarose next week I've been super pink happy!...I finally got batteries for my camera so it's been a while since I've posted...me and my camera were kind of fighting today and I didn't get very many clear pics, but here are a few...also in the few that turned out more clear, the natural light fell on the one side of my face only so my highlighter doesn't stand out on the other side.

pretty.jpg

Bernadette

I love it as always. You just made me decide that I shoudl go back to the CCO near me and buy flamable paint. I also really want New York Apple now.

SugarAsh182

Wow I love the whole look, gorgeous! I'm excited for Dejarose too, but I might have to pick up that l/s while I'm there b/c it looks so fantastic on you!

flowerhead

Is there anything you can't wear?
That lipstick reminds me of the poisoned apple in Snow white....I don't know why

beautenoir

Quote:
Originally Posted by flowerhead
Is there anything you can't wear?
That lipstick reminds me of the poisoned apple in Snow white....I don't know why

ooooh...you are so right!...that kind of makes me love it even more!

poppy z

Beautiful!!! I love pink on you. I want pink colors too because I don't have any pink e/s... but i'm waiting for the dejarose collection.
I love new york apple l/s (i have it too...). We love the same kind of makeup!
Pink looks great on you (makeup forever has a very flashy pink, n°75...go to see).
Great makeup anyway...as always beauté!

prppygrl69

I freaking love pink and i freaking love it on you!!!! Greatly applied as well.I LOVE it.You look awesome in this!

ruby_soho

I looove this look. I've got to try my hand at the extended shadow/blush because it looks awesome on you every time!

DaisyDee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bernadette
I love it as always. You just made me decide that I shoudl go back to the CCO near me and buy flamable paint. I also really want New York Apple now.

My CCO also has Cranberry e/s right now.
smiles.gif

flowerhead

Quote:
Originally Posted by beautenoir
ooooh...you are so right!...that kind of makes me love it even more!

Hehe, I noticed your cure poster, did you know Robert's favourite lipstick is Ruby Roo?
greengrin.gif

Latest posts