pretty little princess

Jennybella

my friend chrissy and her daughter came over last night and of course her daughter (who is 5) went into the "girly room" (the 2nd bedroom in our apartment where my clothes ,makeup,jewlery and computer are) and she begged us to put makeup on her so we said what the hell why not .. heres the result :

DSC01522.jpg

DSC01521.jpg

YAY for boredom!

pratbc

She is just tooooo cute! I have a 5 year old niece who is already a little fashionista and I make her over sometimes- its so fun!

NatalieMT

She looks so cute and I think the bright pink is very age appropriate too and very girly! Very nice and she obviously enjoyed the mini makeover!

Jennybella

I know isnt she adorable???! she begged for pink so she could be like Hannah Montana lol it was so cute

florabundance

awww how adorable....why is it that kids always have the best tans lol...we sit there trying to find the right exact positions and they just run around for an hour like a maniac and bam..

Jennybella

Quote:
Originally Posted by florabundance
awww how adorable....why is it that kids always have the best tans lol...we sit there trying to find the right exact positions and they just run around for an hour like a maniac and bam..

ROFLMAO.. some of that IS Refined Gold bronzer and Honour blush lol

florabundance

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jennybella
ROFLMAO.. some of that IS Refined Gold bronzer and Honour blush lol

LMAO no way...that's hysterical!!
th_LMAO.gif