Pretty Please Lipstick, is yours longer?

aznsmurfy

I got all of the lipsticks and I noticed that Pretty Please was significantly longer, did this happen to anyone else? Is PP just longer or or the other ones just shorter? hehe Just wondering!

e27a680e.jpg

f32bb8ac.jpg

Winthrop44

That is really bizarre. I only got Lure and Goddess (which I'm returning) so can't answer your question, but have you compared the length of your new Pretty Please with that of any of your older regular lippies?

pugmommy7

that is so funny!
thanks for posting a pic btw. I think I need godess,but i have yet to see it irl.

Winthrop44

In real life, when applied, Goddess is over-the-top frosty IMHO. It made my lips look practically white and it will be winging its way back to MAC tomorrow.

Winthrop44

Quote:
Originally Posted by AudreyNicole
Is Goddess more frosty than Smile lipstick?

Haven't seen Smile IRL, so I can't help you there...sorry!

pugmommy7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winthrop44
In real life, when applied, Goddess is over-the-top frosty IMHO. It made my lips look practically white and it will be winging its way back to MAC tomorrow.

wow good to know!!
btw Velvet, I LOVE your avatar. Dave Foley makes the best French whore!

velvet

Quote:
Originally Posted by pugmommy7
wow good to know!!
btw Velvet, I LOVE your avatar. Dave Foley makes the best French whore!

thank you! but remember she's a french canadian whore
winks.gif

and i think i have been persuaded not to buy goddess, though thats what i did with rebel rock's indie girl... and now i love it ack...

Nick

Have you tried (SOFTLY!!!) pressing down on it? Maybe it was never in the tube properly or something.

pinkfeet

None of my lipsticks are longer however when I got Lure I got it home it was dented, no big deal and when I opened it up I was pissed they gave me the wrong lipstick - it was Goddess anyway back to MAC.

It was goddess in Lure packaging...mislabled...got my Lure and hate it so now its going back as well.

Lure lipsticks are not looking good on me when I get home!

Latest posts