PrettyKitty should give us makeup tips! :-)

piika

I'm fairly new here but I gasp every time I see a FOTD from PrettyKitty. How does she do it? How can makeup look so perfect?

PrettyKitty should start a thread where she gives us tips on makeup application.
smiles.gif
I've never seen such perfect makeup on anyone, MAs included.

MACreation

I think iiifugaziii is absolutely amazing she can pull off bold and pretty looks and has major talent! I wouldn't mind being her best friend
winks.gif
lol

piika

I think it would be great if the masters on this board could teach us newbies some techniques. I, for one, really would like to know how they blend eye shadows like that.

roxybc

Yes, Pretty Kitty, and iiifugaziii are my 2 favorite FOTD posters on this site. Their looks are absolutly amazing! I need to to know how they blend their shadows!!!

And Pretty Kitty, if your reading this, can you explain how you use the Lise Watier Portfolio concealer?? What colors go best on what areas? Etc? How do you use it on your face, and how do you apply it? With a brush, or your fingers?

Thanks.

Oh, and piika, I think Pretty Kitty might live in Montreal. I'm pretty sure she lives some where in Quebec, becuase her first language is french.

Eye<3Colour

Quote:
Originally Posted by piika
I think it would be great if the masters on this board could teach us newbies some techniques. I, for one, really would like to know how they blend eye shadows like that.

ditto. im pretty good at applying makeup, but i would love to do it as fabulous as them!! they are awesome!!

PrettyKitty

Good looorrddd!! Girls, you've made my day, really!!

I live near Montreal, in a little city... I can't wear very bright colours because everybody wear neutrals and soft colours, I'll look like a drag queen here!

It would be a great idea if iiifugaziii and Jeanna could do a tutorial or give tips... They are amazing!!

I don't feel okay to do a tutorial, maybe because I'm too lazy? LOL

Roxybc, I use the green colour on redness or pimples, I mix the beige with the yellow for my undereyes circles... I rarely use the mauve and the brown, but the mauve is to highlight, and the brown to 'draw' the face. I always put my foundation before the correctors, because the corrector melt in my skin if I apply it before. So, foundation, then Portfolio, then powder. (And after that, bronzing powder, blush, and highlighter) I apply my correctors with my fingers, I'm too lazy to use a brush, and you need the melt it with your finger because it could be too hard and dry.

I still don't know what to say.... THANKS!!! *hugs*

jeanna

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrettyKitty
It would be a great idea if iiifugaziii and Jeanna could do a tutorial or give tips... They are amazing!!

Aack! PrettyKitty, now YOU made my day :loveya:

I haven't been posting FOTD's lately because I'm having a bad skin MONTH! I hate it! So I'm waiting to clear that up before I post any full face shots... but yes, I definitely agree with everyone, you are one of the most talented and therefore popular members here and we're all lucky to have access to someone as talented as you to inspire all of us =)

alibaba

i agree that iiifugaziii, prettykitty, and jeanna (among many others) need to do tutorials for all of us! not only do i love tutorials in general but these ladies have perfect application and technique. love to see your fotds!

roxybc

Thanks for the reply Pretty Kitty! I'm going to get that Portfolio stuff!!

And yes, all you girls mentioned above need to do some tutorials for us!

TUTORIALS!!!
thmbup.gif

iiifugaziii

you guys are so nice
smiles.gif
I will try to do tutorials for ya! I have to get my camera to work again. it's been weird for the past day. but after that I will!
smiles.gif
thanks everyone. You made my day.. NO, you made my week/month!! hehe

Juneplum

awwww! thanks for the compliments! i'm blushing big time right now =) ita with pretty kitty tho..gosh i'm SOOOO lazy tho to do tutorials... it takes me 4ever to even post my fotd's... i'll def make the effort next time i do a cool eye look tho.. practice makes perfect when it comes to m/u... it took me 4EVER (and many funky looks) to "master" the art =)

piika

Thanks a lot for all the great tutorials that have been posted! You people are much better than most MAs out there.

I know posting tutorials must be quite a chore, but just listing where you put what colour would be a great help.
smiles.gif
Your blending techniques are so perfect that I usually can't tell!

HotPinkHeels

I love looking at the FOTDs and seeing Pretty Kitty's creations-its a bit of inspiration for me when i can't think of something on my own
greengrin.gif

Also i have to say Alexa is another fave-shes gorgeous

Latest posts