Price of Skin Finishes

Liz

Ok, mac.com has them at $22. Nordstroms has it at $21. and macy's has them at $18?!?!?!

i'm so confused. i'm tempted to buy it from macy's.com but i don't know what the colors look like

mac_obsession

I wouldnt concern yourself with the minor price differences because Nordstroms and macy's both charge tax and shipping. Generally you can get mac with no shipping charge and no tax (I guess that depends on where you live) but still it usually comes out to less on maccosmetics.com

lola336

yea ig ur registered on the mac site you usually get a free shipping code whenever a new realease is out. and yea when u put any of the new skinfinishes in ur bag its 21.50..that price was for the older s/f (yea i did call to try to get them to give me the 18.50)...lol....so yea in the end its still the same price about.....

mac_obsession

It sucks that they are so expensive, but honestly Ive had mine forever and I use them more than anything and they last and last
greengrin.gif

blueyedlady87

Hey guys! I'm trying to budget for the Lingerie Collection. How much are the Skin Finishes? I'm planning on getting Naked You. Petticoat looks too pink for me. I was at MAC today and I forgot to ask the price of those. But the MUA did say that everyone is really excited. They're opening at 7 on Monday. I can't wait! But I must say I am more excited for Culturebloom and the bright colors/new eye kohl.

2_pink

Whew...those are more than i thought. I just got an $80 giftcard to macy's, but that only covers like the pigments & msf's..barely covers it. Oh well..i'll find a way to get the l/s, l/g & the e/s ...i always do =)