Pricey NARS Haul - ouch! but I'm very happy

shadowaddict

Great haul. Nars can add up very quickly but they have great products especially their blushes. Enjoy your goodies.

heart

yum! i love nars. they're one of the only brands where i can just buy one thing from and be happy with my haul. :) that's how great they are. enjoy your haul!

EmbalmerBabe

Love NARS quality is unmatched in my opinion. Wish they had a program like Back2Mac though. =/
Laguna Bronzer is nothing short of amazing for a natural bronze look on fair skin.

WhatWouldJoanDo

Agreed. I don't even bother trying anything else, as I too believe that the quality and colour editing is unmatched. ... The National MUA that inspired my purchase commented that Laguna isn't too warm and that's why it's so great and I completely can see that. Often bronzers are too warm and that's what throws it off and makes it look bad or at least much less amazing ;-) .
Love NARS quality is unmatched in my opinion. Wish they had a program like Back2Mac though. =/
Laguna Bronzer is nothing short of amazing for a natural bronze look on fair skin.

shadowaddict

Quote:

Yes, that would be great. NARS products are never disappointing, always top quality.

WhatWouldJoanDo

@ naturally fab ... I adore my multiples. A tip if you do get one is to set them with a powder - for my eyelids this is an important step. Lips and cheeks layering makes it last longer but not a necessary step. They included multiples in the sephora nars sets and online on the nars website you can get multiple duos in a blush-sized compact that you may better be able to justify.

WhatWouldJoanDo

Update: I can't get enough of the Riviera and Copacabana multiples. It's such a beautiful sheer pink and fresh highlight combo for Summer!!!!

Latest posts