Pricing for Amuse

scrapbookromance

any idea what the price is going to be for the mineralize eyeshadow duos and MSF's? I know I want all of them, but I gotta set aside my money now.

OT question: is shooting star msf doing to be similar to shimpagne? by the pictures they look real similar, except shimpagne is maybe a darker tan than shooting star? "Shooting Star - soft caramel tan with gold sparkle" Porcelain Pink is just sexy, can't compare to it ha

leobrat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wontpayretail23
I just hope this one doesn't have major glitter fall out like naked you did. I'll be so disapointed.

I'm right there with you with the glitter

V2LUCKY

The MSFs were $23.50 last time they were out with Lingerie. The e/s were $15 when they were out with Rococo but I'm guessing they will be more now since the MSF started at like $18.50 (iirc) and are now $23.50, they go up everytime they're released.

allan_willb

23.50 DAAANG!!!!Thank gosh I only have to get shooting star! Thats like a brand new foundation sheeeeesh!

ette

$23.50 is so much for MAC, but in other brands that is the price of an eyeshadow!

Sanne

Quote:
Originally Posted by ette
$23.50 is so much for MAC, but in other brands that is the price of an eyeshadow!

true! and mac has raised the prices big time last year, so this is just a part of it I guess!

scrapbookromance

so I'll round the numbers for my budget: $25 for the MSF's and $15 for the e/s duos. that should cover everything. and anything left over to another e/s pan if I find the need haha

EmbalmerBabe

Scrapbookromance, where did you see pictures of these? I hope Shooting Star does not contain glitter,that would be a let down.
The "Caramel Tan" description sounds nice, if there is glitter I would
be scared off though.
I have never tried a Mineralize Skinfinish but they sound interesting.
I have to try Porcelain Pink for sure.

i_bleed_life

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmbalmerBabe
Scrapbookromance, where did you see pictures of these? I hope Shooting Star does not contain glitter,that would be a let down.
The "Caramel Tan" description sounds nice, if there is glitter I would
be scared off though.
I have never tried a Mineralize Skinfinish but they sound interesting.
I have to try Porcelain Pink for sure.

shooting star is darker then shimpagne...

Phillygirl

I have porcelain pink and it looks like nothing on me and i'm so pale.
I actually like naked you.
I just got petticoat today..beautiful!
Gold deposit is on the way.
I have $$ put aside for the new MSF's

scrapbookromance

Quote:
Originally Posted by brokenplaything
the eyeshadow duos will be $20
and the mineralize will be $28.50

in cds funds that is

so if I convert that to USD that's still more than its going to be? ahh I'm starting to freak out because I have all 3 MSFs on hold for the 20th and I really want to have enough money to buy them all, plus some of the e/s duos!! ahhh so much pressure!
weeping.gif

Lady_MAC

Quote:
Originally Posted by brokenplaything
the eyeshadow duos will be $20
and the mineralize will be $28.50

in cds funds that is

cry.gif
...thanks.

nat9891

Quote:
Originally Posted by scrapbookromance
so if I convert that to USD that's still more than its going to be? ahh I'm starting to freak out because I have all 3 MSFs on hold for the 20th and I really want to have enough money to buy them all, plus some of the e/s duos!! ahhh so much pressure!
weeping.gif

This is the EXACT same situation I am in! I just reserved the MSF's today, and I still don't even really know how much they will cost, or if I will have enough $$$ for anything else! I agree, too much pressure!