Primer?

Mechta

I have really really dry skin
and when i use foundation (mac studio sculpt) it looks like my skin is pealing off (basically it looks awful)
so i was wondering if anyone can surgest a primer or somthing to me to stop this happening (prefably one that i can buy in the UK from mac but not pro)?
I'd love to have flawless looking skin, but the whole skin pealing really gets in the way :(
help please anyone?

nightflower

Maybe you need an exfoliator and a good moisturizer. Areas of my face are dry with flaky skin, and it's really obvious when I wear foundation, which isn't often. In fact, after wearing studio sculpt yesterday, I decided that I'm going to start using an exfoliating mask regularly.

So it Goes

It might actually be the foundation you're using. I've had some dryness issues due to my use of Studio Sculpt, and I don't have anything close to dry skin. I went out and bought a cream specifically for eczema, and it worked wonders. I also stopped using Studio Sculpt on a daily basis. This might be something you want to try.

Best of luck!

joojoobss

Try using a tinted moisturizer like laura mercier tinted moisturizer (my favorite because it has more coverage than others.) If you need more coverage use a powder with more coverage on top.

Mechta

thank yoooooou for your help its much appericated however yesterday i brought macs prep+prime skin primer and it's worked wonders i love it, i'm not quite sure how i ever lived without it hahahaha xx