Prison Break... anyone watching?

kimberlane

He died because of the tumor I think. Because at the end when him and sara were walking on the beach his nose started bleeding, which was an indication it was still there. I think that is why she started crying because she knew it was comin. As far a Kellerman, I would switch back from likeing him to not, you could tell he really didn't want to be evil, but no amount of evidence would make me forgive him for what he did. But you could see he felt bad for the things he had done when that lady spat in his face.

Cinfulgirl

^^ That is what I though he died from but apparently I looked on wikipedia it says something different..it could be true or not. Which would make sense to him dying..

Kinderwhore

As I understand, there's going to be a two hour movie about the four years between 2005 and 2009, containing information about how Michael died and so forth. But I don't know whether it will only be on DVD or if they'll be airing it on TV.

User38

lolol.. too funny -- I thought I was one of the few PB nuts
smiles.gif
)

mahreez

i love this show, though they didn't show it here in china i watched the dvds till season four. then the latest i try to watch at youku (chinese youtube but you could type movies or tvshows in english on the search box). what season is it now anyway? season five or six? im just happy sarah's alive afterall. i felt sad for michael.
smiles.gif