Pro Card 40% Discount On Mac Holiday

wynchester76

OK!!! Just got off the phone with my Union San Francisco MAC MUA contact--her name is Kelsie & the MAC Pn# there is 415-771-6113; she just told me if you have a MAC PRO CARD they are allowing you to use it on the Holiday Collection Items & offering FREE shipping. --and before everyone starts saying everyone is eligible for the 25% off--some Pro Cards give a 40% discount for being a mua so the way I understand it from Kelsie is if u have a pro card & normally get 40% off then right now u can also get that 40% off the holiday items which normally are not eligible--I already gave Kelsie a heads up to be expecting a lot of phone calls lol!!! She is only there for about another hour today but is working tomorrow!!!!

Cutetoughgirl

Yes this is true as i went yesterday planning to buy two sets and walked out with almost one of everything!!! At 40% off.......

nursee81

are you kidding me I just ordered it off the site yesterday. do u thing MAC will do an adjustment?

wynchester76

Quote:
Originally Posted by nursee81
are you kidding me I just ordered it off the site yesterday. do u thing MAC will do an adjustment?

I doubt it
ssad.gif
buutttt if u ordered in person or maybe are in pretty good with at mua at a counter it never hurts to ask !

wynchester76

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cutetoughgirl
Yes this is true as i went yesterday planning to buy two sets and walked out with almost one of everything!!! At 40% off.......

awesome!

nursee81

Quote:
Originally Posted by wynchester76
I doubt it
ssad.gif
buutttt if u ordered in person or maybe are in pretty good with at mua at a counter it never hurts to ask !

I ordered it off the website. so i guess it wont work.

But thanks for the info.

wynchester76

Quote:
Originally Posted by wannabelyn
can anyone do a CP For me? is that allowed?

just pm'ed u--might now answer till am; fixing to get a shower & hit the sack!

kariii

I just got three things from holiday set, it was amzing with PPID
smiles.gif
Found out today and went straight there, my MUA at MAC toldme ;x I got to look at Chill collection and Dame Edna, BEAUTIFUL COLORS.

SassyMochaJess

Umm I Get 30% Off When I Use My Pro Card, So Does Mean That I'll Get 30% Off? ( I Kno Stupid Question ... Just Wanna Make Sure)

erine1881

Quote:
Originally Posted by wannabelyn
can anyone do a CP For me? is that allowed?

with the pro discount, no. its a violation of the program and the person will get their card revoked.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SassyMochaJess
Umm I Get 30% Off When I Use My Pro Card, So Does Mean That I'll Get 30% Off? ( I Kno Stupid Question ... Just Wanna Make Sure)

yes, you'll get your 30% off.

wifey806

Quote:
Originally Posted by erine1881
yes, you'll get your 30% off.

so i have to call in an order or go into the store?

wynchester76

Quote:
Originally Posted by wifey806
so i have to call in an order or go into the store?

I would call & check your local store 1st to make sure they are doing it there--if not call Kelsie in California--u can place order over phone & she will ship it for free. She is great I am in Florida & I place orders with her all the time because a lotta times if something is sold out at my store she has it at hers
smiles.gif

MiCHiE

Is the Pro Card discount only in stores?

It says online that the MAC Pro Card Discount does not apply to purchases.

crystrill

Hmm. I work at a CCO and get 30% off at MAC Stores. I wonder if they will allow me to use it? But it's only an extra 5% anyways. Plus, I really don't want anything, just wondering if I COULD use it if I wanted to LOL.

wifey806

I went to my Pro store today (In CA) and they are only giving 25%. So your hook up with Kelsie is awesome lol!