Pro Cards in Australia?

Bec688

Are we entitle to a Pro Card in Australia? I know that the MAC store on Oxford St (Syd) accepts PRO card discounts, but I'm not sure if the Pro card is actually available to Aussies. Does anyone know?

lara

Yep, all three classes of PPID are available in Australia. Ring up your nearest pro store and ask about their procedures and requirements for issuing cards, as it seems to vary all the time. Find out what class you are and go from there.
smiles.gif

Bec688

Thanks Lara
smiles.gif
Ive been wondering about that for awhile, cos I know on the MAC site it says it's not available to all countries and I figured prob wouldnt be available to us, as lots of things arnt :p But anyways, thank you again
smiles.gif

Bec688

From the MACPRO website

"As a M·A·C PRO Member, you may present your card at M·A·C stores in the U.S. and Canada, most International M·A·C stores and select partnered stores and receive a product discount."

Bec688

Lara, just one more thing
smiles.gif
What is the discount we are entitle to as a MUA in Aus? Is it 40% like everywhere else?

lara

I haven't got any of the paperwork handy to check it, but off the top of my head it's
- Class A, 30%
- Class B, 20% OR 15%
- Class C (student) 10%.

Staff is 40% last time I had a chit-chat with the manager.

Latest posts