pro e/s lime green......

fishchick72

does anyone have this color? how do you like it? I wear a lot of lime green in my clothes, the color looks great on me, this is why I bought overgrown, it has a lime green color to it. I am just wondering what texture the lime green e/s is & how everyone likes it, if it's worth getting. there's a few other pro colors that I am interested too, but that one definitely (along with some pro pigments).

kare31

I love PRO Lime shadow. It has a fairly matte texture, but is easy to work with. It has great color payoff -- if applied with a fluffy brush, it has a nice sheer color, and applied with a stiffer brush, it shows vibrantly. I would definitely recommend it if you like green shadows.

fishchick72

thanks so much!
by the way, is that generally true of a lot of colors, if applied with a fluffy brush you get a sheer color & with a stiff brush you get more vibrant color? I never realized that, I will have to pay more attention to my brush choices.

kare31

Yep, the whole fluffy v. stiff brush thing is generally true, depending on the texture and pigmentation of the shadow. Some textures, like lustres and veluxes, dont really show up very well if I use a fluffy brush, so I always use a stiffer brush like 242, 252. If it's a shadow that isnt highly pigmented, if i use a fluffy brush, the wash just seems blah, rather than a sheer application of color.