PRO line extension discussion

Shimmer

Found this on LJ but hadn't seen it here, anyone know anything else?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephiebun on LJ
Hold on tight everyone...we've got MORE color coming (that's permanent...and will be coming out in pan form as well)! Specifically on June 21st from the pro stores. My favourite, most wonderful MA let me play with ALL the new pro-only release colors today...some of them had not even been swatched before!
There are 13 new e/s coming out. Some with a shiny finish, some that are flat. The texture is a "pro" texture...it's not even labeled as "frost/veluxe/matte" or whatever, the MA's told me that they are it's own unique texture. I would say that they're very close to the veluxe pearl texture...they are almost creamy (even the matte finish ones). There are also 11 new intense blushes coming out, again, some with shimmer, some matte. All of these are e/s except the pink/red ones...which are blushes. My MA even gave me tape to put over it so I could transfer it home, without it smearing everywhere, how thoughtful! =)

photos taken in direct sunlight, 3:30 pm eastern time.

k, i'm most excited about the shadows.. There are also a bunch of amplified cream lipsticks that are coming out as well, but I didn't get around to swatching those. Let's just say there are lipsticks that are intense as "Rocking Chick" but turned up a couple notches!

The new eyeshadows include:
-Bright Sunshine (the one i'm most excited about) has intense color payoff, and intense shine! Reminds me of Chrome Yellow with shine
-Sour Lemon...brighter more yellowy version of Bitter
-Bio Green..has shimmer
-Kelly (not Kelly Green pigment)
-Blue Calm ...reminds me of freshwater, but is actually brighter!
-Atlantic Blue...very close to the blue in the Nars Rated R duo
-Vibrant Grape..a very plummy purple
-India Ink..a less smokey version of "Fertile"
-Naval, matte
-Soot...a very nice smokey color, matte
-Ground Brown...almost plummy brown, matte
-Deep Passion...dark, reddish plum, matte, reminds me of Smut
-Bottle Green...dark, dark forest green, matte

blushes:
-Devil --ooh, this looks orange in the pan, but is soo pretty!
-Full Fushia & Azalea are blush versions of "bright fuchsia" pigment in a pan...they even look very similar in the pan...the only difference is that Azalea has shimmer in it. (they have equal color payoff, I think it's just the swatch that makes azalea look more intense)
-Salsa Rose...a reddish more pigmented version of passionate?
-Apple Red is beautiful...clean medium red.

And the rest, are labeled...(sorry for the crap photos, my camera is crap!) I'm kinda exhausted today but I just wanted to get this out to all of you...i'm completely overstimulated by the colors..
Also, don't kill me if i'm wrong, but my MA told me that SLIMSHINES ARE GOING TO BE PERMANENT!! There was an overwhelming response to them, so they're keeping them. A couple of the colors at the pro store that I visited today have sold out already...I remember Bare, and possibly Kissable being some of them.

I'm saving my money by buying bright sunshine instead of going bananas.....the rest, i shall decide on later.

k, i'm too tired at the moment to x-post this to specktra, but if anyone's up for it, you're welcome to. =D Just please don't hotlink. thanks!

mmmm the pro store is 45 minutes away. :hump:

the swatches are credited to stephiebun on Livejournal.

baby_love

Re: Pro collection?

I know! I am so excited! I feel bad for the people who don't have pro stores around them..

Shimmer

there's always the 800 number I suppose but still.
oooooo.
smiles.gif

BunnyBunnyBunny

Oh wow... those darker colors are calling my name. I want Bottle Green, Deep Passion, Ground Brown, India Ink, Naval, Soot, and Vibrant Grape. Yey! Pan versions and freelancing discount! =D

aziajs

OMG....Bright Sunshine is the color I have been looking for for like a year!!

Robin

Ohhh...I'm really liking the looks of Bio Green...I might have to take a trip up to the pro store.

And I hope it's true about the Slimshines becoming permanent...I just got Bare today and it's the pink I've been looking for.

MAC_Whore

I want it all. Now. Right now. I am off to go show my husband. He is so awesome to appreciate my interests!
lol.gif

Shimmer

I know right?
I emailed mine the swatches, with little circles around the colors I want
lol.gif

Krasevayadancer

My boyfriend actually went to the pro store with me and helped me gather stuff from c shock. He also gave me his opinions on the colors.
Can't wait to check out these new colors!

glittergoddess27

red blush,.. close enough,.. I use all my blushes as eyeshadows and vice versa anyway,.. Red is red,..
smiles.gif
Bout dang time,....

ARmakeupjunkie

I saw this on Live Journal yesterday and I can't wait.
eyelove.gif
There is no Pro store near me so, I will order from the 800 number. I only want one thing from C shock and after seeing these colors, I may not even buy that.
smiles.gif

charismaticlime

Is it just me, or does this totally blow C-Shock out of the water?

And Slimshines are staying permanently? YEESSSS
cheerleader.gif

juicyaddict

omg this is exciting! you think they will have this in the f/s stores too? i love amplified l/s! the matte e/s look interesting to me