Pro Micronized Airbrush Formula?!?!

christina83

Hey everyone
wavey.gif

I was just wondering if anyone had tried the mac pro micronized formula foundation and what its like?
Im going to London in a week and probably to a sexy mac store and was wondering what your thoughts on it are?
Thank you
Chrissy
cutey.gif

ledonatella

It's really made to be used in conjunction with the aibrush gun. It's pretty heavy IIRC. I had a friend who tried it for a independent movie they did in college, it was real artsy, etc., I do remember she used a different airbrush gun than the one mac sold. Anyway, it's more for pro use not for an everyday foundation as it's meant to be on under the lights, etc. for hours without budging. In real life it you can definitly "see it" but on film it looked pretty flawless.

I just checked the MAC Pro site, and it says the same thing, it's made for use under TV, film, photo. lights and for Hi-Definition TV.

christina83

Hey thanks,
I think I'll probably go for the new satinfinish foundation, just wondered what that airbrush formula was like and what it was, lol!

farra712

I saw a while back on lj where someone had mentioned that they have this in their professional kit and use it with a 190 brush and it looked great. Well, I ordered some and did just that, and they were right. I used it pretty lightly and buffed it pretty good and it was awesome awesome awesome flawless coverage. And with a light hand, it looked also very realistic and not "made up". I definitely had to do a little subtle contouring though so it didnt completely wash me out! I am getting married this year and it is exactly what I was looking for for pictures!!!!

ledonatella

That's great. I'm sure it looks awesome in photos as that's really what's it's made for. The girl I know that used it did it pretty heavy so it didn't look natural in person, but a 190 brush might work. I use one with my heavier foundations and it does buff them out pretty well. I'll have to try it!

Latest posts