PRO Palettes etc now available on maccosmetics.co.uk!

vocaltest

yay
greengrin.gif

LMD84

it's about time we got the refills on the site! and because the shadows have gone up in price it is better for me to buy in pan form - usually i'd depot them. fingers crossed they put the 15 palette up though... i'm using my spare one so need another spare!

vocaltest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sojourner
does this mean that pro refills/pans are available at regular counters too (i.e dept stores)?

Or have they always been available at counters and I didn't know it?

nope, they're only at freestanding stores

anita22

Yay I just noticed this yesterday
smiles.gif
It's a shame that they're only offering limited shades... not all the permanent colours seem to be available in the pan form. Has this always been the case, or do Freestanding stores here offer the full colour range?

Kirsty

I noticed this too. Im hoping they have just not finished uploading them as a lot of the shade descrips are missing too.

And some such as vapour are LE?
th_confused_new.gif

still, very happy.
smiles.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by anita22
Yay I just noticed this yesterday
smiles.gif
It's a shame that they're only offering limited shades... not all the permanent colours seem to be available in the pan form. Has this always been the case, or do Freestanding stores here offer the full colour range?

vocaltest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirsty
I noticed this too. Im hoping they have just not finished uploading them as a lot of the shade descrips are missing too.

And some such as vapour are LE?
th_confused_new.gif

still, very happy.
smiles.gif

i might be getting confused with another shade, but i'm pretty sure vapour is going pro only.

Kirsty

Quote:
Originally Posted by vocaltest
i might be getting confused with another shade, but i'm pretty sure vapour is going pro only.

Oh no,
Thats odd.

Loving your blog by the way, its a daily stop for me.
Im not a follower yet, i just sneak around unregistered
sneaky.gif