Pro Pigments disappeared from macpro.com?

bluegrassbabe

Deep Purple is the only one I can see also. I can't even find the link to them on the multipurpose page. This is so bizarre. I remember a few weeks ago someone posted that they could not see them, but I still could. Maybe MAC is updating their website? I am in the US and I can't see them logged out or logged in.
I think I might order an extra pink pearl on Monday just in case.

canadiangirl_1117

Weird, when I click the link caffn8me posted I see TONS of pigments:

pigments-prosite.jpg

caffn8me

It looks like Canadians get to see everything but Brits, Germans and folks from the USA only get Deep Purple. Perhaps M·A·C is returning to its roots!

Krista

Quote:
Originally Posted by caffn8me
It looks like Canadians get to see everything but Brits, Germans and folks from the USA only get Deep Purple. Perhaps M·A·C is returning to its roots!

Hahaha maybe.

Weird, cause on the regular mac site, the Americans get to see a bunch of stuff (like High Tea) that we don't.

Turbokittykat

I'm only seeing Deep Purple too, and as already mentioned it's under Pro Products -> Eyes -> Eye Shadows -> Pigments whereas they all definitely used to be under Prop Products -> Multipurpose.

I'm seriously hoping they're not d/cing them all as there are several Pro pigments I don't have yet and I can't afford to buy them at the moment :worried:

turtle_pixie_

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turbokittykat
I'm only seeing Deep Purple too, and as already mentioned it's under Pro Products -> Eyes -> Eye Shadows -> Pigments whereas they all definitely used to be under Prop Products -> Multipurpose.

I'm seriously hoping they're not d/cing them all as there are several Pro pigments I don't have yet and I can't afford to buy them at the moment :worried:

I know, I don't have any yet and I want most of them, sigh.

bluegrassbabe

Hmmmm.....They are back in their regular spot under Multi-purpose again. I hope this is the end of all the disappearing pigment drama.

Latest posts