Pro pigments

musicdust

I really want to buy a few pro pigments. Out of the ones that I am looking at, which two would you pick?

Kelly Green, Deep Blue Green, Clear Sky Blue, Emerald Green, or French Violet? Thanks for all your help in advance!!!!!
wavey.gif

musicdust

Oh it is sooo tough...I have cornflower pigment...isn't french violet similar? I am leaning towards the greens, because I look best with green eyeshadows! But thanks again for everyone's help!

musicdust

Since Im still fairly new to MAC is gorgeous gold a current pigment? I couldn't find it on maccosmetics.com or macpro.com.

user79

Emerald Green is the only pigment I have ever returned. It made me look like a hideous monster rising out of a swamp or something. It's just an intense green that I found really hard to work with...it was ok as a light wash of colour, but when I applied it more intensely, it looked awful.

Caderas

i don't have french violet, so i can't really say anything about it. but on the other ones;;

*kelly green makes a great bright green and has great texture and sticks well to bases.
*deep blue green is really dark and would make a great liner or crease color. sometimes it can fall off while applying.
*emerald green is a very beautiful color. it doesn't stick as well as some of the other pigments and some of it tends to fall off while applying. but it's still one of my favorites.
*clear sky blue is somewhat difficult to work with. it's a little harder to blend in other things since it's a matte and also the texture can be chalky. but the color is like none other and is really beautiful.

of course this is all IMO, but i hope i helped a little! :]

Caderas

Quote:
Originally Posted by musicdust
Since Im still fairly new to MAC is gorgeous gold a current pigment? I couldn't find it on maccosmetics.com or macpro.com.

and sorry to answer this in another post but gorgeous gold is an eyeshadow that runs in regular stores and stands also. it's a veluxe pearl too.

Caderas

Quote:
Originally Posted by musicdust

and sorry to answer this in another post but gorgeous gold is an eyeshadow that runs in regular stores and stands also. it's a veluxe pearl too.

http://www.maccosmetics.com/template..._ID=PROD1 503

here's the link!