Pro Store Haul

mochajavalatte

I had so much fun at the PRO store in LA, first time ever!
I purchased the following:

Pigments:
Silver (surprisingly liked it better than Platinum)
th_dunno.gif

Deep Purple (to DIE for)
Bright Fuschia
Melon
Reflects Duo Purple
eyelove.gif

Chromaline (the purple one)

Hyper Real Pressed Powder in Medium
th_worship.gif

Invisible Set Powder

Studio Finish (?) concealers...they're like in pans and you pop 'em in a quad...anyway I got Light Peach and another reddish color...sorry forgot the name

Devil Blush
Azaelea Blush-with a new blush palette hello can't mix the PRO with the regular lol just kidding. Kinda.

Sunshine Yellow

and I picked up a couple things for a friend: she didn't get too much pro stuff just Nocturnelle, Deep Purple pigment and Beautiful Iris (she likes purple can ya tell!?)

I also grabbed a 214 brush and I should have gotten about 7. I love this brush!!
Anyhoodle, that's the majority of my damage there...If I get home and find I left stuff off I'll add it.

That store though, seriously...So much fun. Everyone was SO laid back, VERY down to earth, in other words exactly the opposite of what I thought LA would be
smiles.gif
that shows me!!

mochajavalatte

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlamQueen21
Nice Pro haul! I bet the Pro store was a lot of fun! I want to visit there someday.

DO!! Next on my list is the Pro Store in NYC, hello MECCA!!
th_LMAO.gif

mochajavalatte

Quote:
Originally Posted by purrtykitty
Ooh, great haul! I love Platinum and Deep Purple Pigments!

I really liked Platinum but somehow (maybe the consistency) of Silver just GOT to me lol

I'm excited to use Deep Purple, how do you use it? I'd like to pack it over Nice Vice PP....