pro store in beverly hills

iluvtinkerbell23

so, for my birthday, my mom took me and two of my friends to the pro store to get out m/u done. it was an amazing experience. I had mine done by Mary, who was a great artist. One of my friends had hers done by Adam, who was AMAZING. He says he has done Hilary Duff's makeup a lot, and he does other celebrities' m/u. he was great. if anyone is making a trip to the pro store in beverly hills, ask for him.

and a question: i went to the pro store on the nineteenth. should they not have had Who's That Lady out then? because they didn't and i was very dissappointed because I wanted to get the lipgelees...

stacey

i still have yet to go to the pro store in LA. imma check out the Vegas one next week though i've heard that it was small.

CaliKris

Quote:
Originally Posted by stacey
i still have yet to go to the pro store in LA. imma check out the Vegas one next week though i've heard that it was small.

The Vegas store is TINY!!! The LA store is wonderful and HUGE! Good luck at the Vegas store, try not to go on a weekend, that seems to be the worst time not only is the store packed but so is the whole "mall".

iluvtinkerbell23

ooo! the vegas store is really small. i went in there and said hmm...our freestanding store is bigger than this... but then i figured all pro stores were like that, but when i went into the one on robertson i was like woah! heehee. i just reread that and it sounds stupid.

circusflavouredgum

Aww Adam is a really sweet person and really talented. I had update with him and since Robertson was my local store, we would chit chat sometimes.

That store is huge, the one here (in the Forum Shops at Ceasar's) is not even half the size .