Pro Store Recommendations?

bcsweetascandy

I am going to the Pro Store in NYC this weekend
drools.gif
...any recommendations for pro colors/products??? I'm an NC42-NC45

Tsunami Rose

Bio Green and Lime and Ground Brown e/s. I love them. Oh, and check out Vibrant Grape, I keep forgetting to but everyone love sit.

sharkbytes

Go pigment and CCB crazy! There's a ton of amazing colors with those that just never make it into the regular MAC line. My very favorite pro pigments are Black Black, Emerald Green, and Burnt Burgundy.

TISH1124

Vibrant Grape e/s
Bottle Green e/s
I love their Cake Eyeliners to ..they come in Black & Dark Brown
White Chromaline
SISS lipstick
Deep Brown Pigment

Ziya

Ooohh...I wonder how amazing white chromaline would work as a base
greengrin.gif

I think there's an eyeshadow called electric coral or something...thats what I am planning to get.. Does anyone know what formula Siss is? TIA

BloopBloop

are you talking about the one near flat iron? i've been meaning to go visit the pro store, but i always end up passing by the regular store (always leave with soemthing) and never have enough money to buy anything from teh pro store. im suck =[

i_love_mac

Vibrant grape <3

I am a purple lover!

If you like to contour...they have pressed powder
like the ones that came out in a duo

HustleRose

azalea blush!!

also the pro pigments, especially the matte ones like clear blue sky and landscape green!

Shadowy Lady

Pro pigments like others have said, I love Chartreuse, Emerald Green, Deep Blue Green and Pink Pearl.
I'm also a big fan of loose beauty powders, definitely check them out!

Sanayhs

The chromalines are FABULOUS. I also love Bright Sunshine, Bio-Green and the metal pigments.
smiles.gif

bcsweetascandy

Thanks for all the recs...I didn't get to check all the posts before I left for NYC, but I'll definitely take note for the next trip ;-). BTW, Bloop Bloop, the Pro Store is at 7 W 22nd St I believe...the first time I went last year, me and my friends were totally lost for about 15 minutes and did end up at the regular store which is like a block up from the Pro Store. I don't believe the actual bldg where its located has the building number on it, and there's no sign (argh!!!). I can't really explain the outside of the building, but I know you will have to be buzzed in...hope this helps!