PRO stores has she shines in

Gisselle

The LA pro store has all of the she shines pigments in. i already placed my order ( i went a bit crazy) and i hear they are selling like crazy. The ma i talked to said the place was packed and it sounded like it was. i heard ny pro has she shines too.

Peaches

Your message has been edited by Specktra.Net Staff. CP requests go in the CB forums.

bebs

I was in at about 11 - 1ish and there was maybe 6 or 7 people in there shopping, during the whole time I was in there. I dont know if it was packed... because most of the time they will have the music on so loud, so it could seem like it. but they did only get a very limited number of these at the stores and they said they were probley going to be selling out quickly with people going into the store as well as mail ordering calling in. so if from the pro store and cant wait... I would say call first thing in the morning when they open up.

mandirigma

i got mine at the pro store this afternoon after work. still the same issue with pigment being all up in the box and the jars not really being full. =/

bebs

Quote:
Originally Posted by mandirigma
i got mine at the pro store this afternoon after work. still the same issue with pigment being all up in the box and the jars not really being full. =/

I had the same problem with a few of them however they were full or at least normal... they still dont have the lists... they are all eyesafe and most lip safe right?

Shimmer

It makes me sad that I wanted to get the she shines collection but it falls RIGHT WHEN MY DAUGHTER'S BIRTHDAY IS so I will be spending the $$ on her instead.
I don't begrudge that at all, but I HATE the timing.
ssad.gif

patentg33k

Yes, I've done ship orders from the Robertson

Quote:
Originally Posted by tattooednglossy
does mac pro on robertson take orders and ship?

Sometimes they are too busy to take your order, but they've called me back. I've had great service via mail from that location.