Probably my best haul ever.

lovejam

So, I went to my local Nordie's today, knowing my favorite MA would be there. I wanted to buy a bunch of stuff (yay Mother's Day!), and I wanted to be sure I'd be buying it from her.

Here is what I got:

- ALL Sundressing e/s (Relaxing, Fountainbleu, Bateau, In Living Pink, and Summer Neutral)
- Gold Dusk pigment (love it!)
- Apres Sol lipstick (B2M)
- Love Nectar lustreglass (it's so perfect over Apres Sol!)
- Stubborn Brown powerpoint
- 219 pencil brush
- 224 tapered blending brush
- 242 shader brush

This was such an exciting haul. I wasn't sure I'd like the Sundressing collection at all, but I love it! This haul makes me so giddy that I don't even care about missing Y & Kei anymore!
greengrin.gif

ETA: Looks like I didn't miss Y & Kei after all! It was back in stock, so I ordered it right away.
yahoo.gif

TrusyMyEyes

Whoaaa..great brushes. I still need to get the 224 I have the 222.
How do you like the powerpoint? I wanted to pick one up but I bought dipdown f/l instead.

I think I might have to pick up sundressing stuff too..the colors are a bit light for me though.

lovejam

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrusyMyEyes
How do you like the powerpoint? I wanted to pick one up but I bought dipdown f/l instead.

I like it. I think Stubborn Brown might be a bit darker than Dipdown f/l. It's just easier for me to use pencils, although I do have a couple of f/ls that I occasionally use.

Latest posts