probably the worst picture of all time...eep

shes a REAL card

i wanted to share anyway. i went to basic for MAC all week and it was absolutely amazing. one of my trainers used me as a model to demonstrate a dramatic look. it had kind of a doll, mod, very bright feel to it as you can see. the only camera around was this girls sidekick
ssad.gif
so the quality sucks. sorry!

Photo26.jpg

she put #22 lashed on my bottoms and it was the coolest thing ever. even though i look like a man with such dark brows/pale skin and my hair was back
greengrin.gif
haha there you go.

shes a REAL card

hehe thanks!

the breakdown:

lots of foundation in extremely light shades that i don't recall haha.

cute or maybe coygirl blush heavily on cheeks.

on eyes: pearl ccb, premeditated ccb, chill e/s, living pink e/s, blitz & glitz fluidline, gilded white pp in waterline, #6 lashes on top and #22 lashes on bottom.

i forget which lip pencil, um um and i forget the lipstick too
ssad.gif
sorry!

Sushi_Flower

She's already stated that she's well aware it's not a clear photograph but wants to share it anyway and to me the eye makeup is still reasonably well shown.

I love the look and the lashes are so cute, i did something similar last night with just mascara and i was still trying to get rid of the mascara this morning!

Cruella

That stinks that there wasn't a better camera, but what I can see looks great! I love the lashes!

Jude

Quote:
Originally Posted by shes a REAL card
i wanted to share anyway. i went to basic for MAC all week and it was absolutely amazing. one of my trainers used me as a model to demonstrate a dramatic look. it had kind of a doll, mod, very bright feel to it as you can see. the only camera around was this girls sidekick
ssad.gif
so the quality sucks. sorry!

Photo26.jpg

she put #22 lashed on my bottoms and it was the coolest thing ever. even though i look like a man with such dark brows/pale skin and my hair was back
greengrin.gif
haha there you go.

Like you could ever take a bad picture. Puleeeeeez. Yahoo!
yahoo.gif

kimmy

this look reminds me ALOT of twiggy. therefore, i love it.

ps. you pull it off flawlessly, doll <3