Problems with MAC's website..

Shoe Crazy

I went onto MAC's website this morning to order a few things a couple being from the D'Bohemia line and everytime I entered my quantity and clicked ADD it would come up page is not responding. I even tried adding items I didn't want to see if that would happen as well and it did. Does that just mean that they are out of stock of those items or is anyone else having trouble with the site? I ended up ordering a few things I wanted but I didn't get what I was really intending too..
th_confused_new.gif

ms.marymac

If they were out of stock on certain items, it seems it would say so near the swatch. If I were you I would contact them soon so you can get what you really want, it may have just been a glitch with their site.

mac_obsession

Generally when a page isnt responding, its because there is either a technical problem, or *usually* too much traffic. Generally this happens when a ton of people are trying to access the same page at the same time, and the servers cant handle it. I have had the same problem, if you wait 5-10 minutes and try again you should have no problems.

Scrangie

I had that problem too! And when you click "save for later" it doesn't save for later, it just deletes it.

Shoe Crazy

Another problem I had was when I looked at what was in my basket it gave the wrong color but when I went to checkout and it gave me an overview of my order it was the correct item it was the strangest thing. I'm gonna try to get to my mac counter this weekend hopefully I will have better luck there.

mac_obsession

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shoe Crazy
Another problem I had was when I looked at what was in my basket it gave the wrong color but when I went to checkout and it gave me an overview of my order it was the correct item it was the strangest thing. I'm gonna try to get to my mac counter this weekend hopefully I will have better luck there.

They just do a generic picture of e/s or whatever when you're in the checkout. If the color in text is right youll get the one you want.
smiles.gif

Shoe Crazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac_obsession
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shoe Crazy

They just do a generic picture of e/s or whatever when you're in the checkout. If the color in text is right youll get the one you want.
smiles.gif

Oh I know that what happened was I had selected vanilla pigment and it said I had selected tan it was weird.