Problems with SMH cosmetics?

Whitney6195

Sorry if this isn't the right place to post this, I wasn't sure!
smiles.gif

I ordered from SMH cosmetics about 5 wks ago, for the very first time.
I bought their 15 pan palette, with 15 shadows. I got them about a week-week and a half later. I got all the correct colors, except for one. I got a purple 'peri-wink' and wanted a brown-ish color called 'primal'

I was not upset, I know mistakes happen. I emailed them, and told them what happened and I got an email back saying to confirm my address, and they'd get the right color out to me asap. I replied from my iphone, with my address. 4-5 days later, I still had not gotten anything in the mail. I replied AGAIN from my laptop, confirming my address. I asked in BOTH emails what I need to do with the wrong color. If I needed to just keep it, or mail it back. No response from either email.
I waited a week from the 2nd email, and sent yet another asking if I would be receiving the correct color. No response.
Waited a few more days, sent another email, and guess what? No response.
I sent another email 3 days ago, and I've still gotten no response and no correct color.
What would you do? I mean, its a small mistake for me..so its certainly not a big deal on their part either..but geez, thats horrible customer service.