Procrastinating.......

Lauren1981

okay so i've seen posts and even posted in posts in the past where the topic was about the type of storage we have for our makeup. i am in dire need of some kind of nice/cute/pretty storage because my shits ridiculous. can someone please give me ideas and/or pics? like, what is it you have or where did you go?? seriously. i bought this really cute looking black wire bowl back in 2000 when i didn't have much makeup but now i have so much shit and i'm stuffing it all in there and it's loud and annoying trying to dig through that looking for stuff everyday.
PLEASE HELP!

mern

check out the traincase part of the forum for many many visual ideas! I use tons of baskets and organizers.

chynegal

i use the ikea storage boxes and they are really cheap ive been wanting to post pics of my makeup area so i might do it tonight and it might help u get some ideas

Lauren1981

Quote:
Originally Posted by chynegal
i use the ikea storage boxes and they are really cheap ive been wanting to post pics of my makeup area so i might do it tonight and it might help u get some ideas

please do. lol. i'm on ikea.com right now because i hear a lot of ppl suggest that but i still need some help....

iaisha26

Ikea has some storage boxes that I lot of people use to store their makeup. They come in 3 different styles and they're wod so you could paint them. View this link: http://www.specktra.net/forum/f239/i...ctions-148384/

If you don't live near an Ikea, you could pick storage containers at Target or Walmart and spray paint them to match their surroundings. Good Luck!

nursie

you can get so many ideas just from browsing through the traincase section here! you can use just about anything to help get your stuff organized. just to run down some things i've seen to store makeup:

plastic sterlite drawer systems (from target,walmart,et all)
bookcases
drawer chests
baskets
jewlery armoire

amazingly, there are quite a few things in stores like office max that have stuff intended for file/desk organization that works well for makeup. same thing for kitchen organization (drawer organizers especially).

hope that helps! now go get your shit organized!!
lol.gif

Lauren1981

Quote:
Originally Posted by nursie

plastic sterlite drawer systems (from target,walmart,et all)
bookcases
drawer chests
baskets
jewlery armoire

I was thinking the sterlite ones. i've seen purple ones at walmart and target and i like them but i'm trying to find something more along the lines of the drawers and chests and things like that. the one i have i got pier 1 YEARS ago and it was cool when my makeup collection wasn't on point but now it's like, okay, enough is enough and this shit's not getting it anymore. lol!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nursie
amazingly, there are quite a few things in stores like office max that have stuff intended for file/desk organization that works well for makeup. same thing for kitchen organization (drawer organizers especially).

hope that helps! now go get your shit organized!!
lol.gif

its does help and i am SOOOOO on it lol
winks.gif