procrastination is great for practice

tracie

tastetherainbow.jpg

tastetherainbow2.jpg

tastetherainbow3.jpg

tastetherainbow4.jpg

face - the usual stuff, porcelain pink and a touch of shimpagne
lips - petal pusher
eyes - ud pp, chartru paint, lucky green, ud grafitti, ud peace, ud blunt, humid, blacktrack, full and soft.

haha little too much color for me to handle, toooooo self concious.

smokeout1.jpg

smokeout2.jpg

smokeout3.jpg

face - usual stuff, petticoat and shimpagne
lips- fresh buzz and flusterose
eyes - ud pp, ud blunt, ud x, living pink, print, blacktrack (tried to *and failed* wing the liner..and when it didn't work i tried to blend it out..also didn't work haha) and full and soft mascara

opinions/tips/etc?

I think the first look makes me look *REALLY* young and the second is closer to my real age

Pei

U're stunning & the MU's great

aaaand.... I really love ur FOTDs! They make me kinda cheery
smiles.gif

theleopardcake

i really like the first look because it brings out the brightness of your face, but i also like the second because it makes you look sophisticated and reserved :)

LivingPink

Totally agree with smiles4c.First time when I saw you I wondered What does Reese do here?
smiles.gif

Always like your lovely face.

ishtarchick

i agree with you, you do look younger in the 1st set pf pics, but you look GOREGOUS!!! i think it would be a fun look to wear out sometime
smiles.gif
if you dont like wearing too much color everyday, anyway in both looks you're very pretty!!!!

veilchen

You look really lovely with the blues and greens! Very fresh! And the second one looks very professional - I like both a lot!

tracie

Quote:
Originally Posted by LivingPink
Totally agree with smiles4c.First time when I saw you I wondered What does Reese do here?
smiles.gif

Always like your lovely face.

haha if i was reese i could afford a lot more mac!! thank you
smiles.gif

tracie

thank you everyone!!

i know i was looking really young in the first one, because when i went to pick up some remover from clinique the girl acted like i was in high school...i was thinking "i'm probably older than you" haha, ohhhh well
smiles.gif

Latest posts