Procrastination

loveoontherocks

I love this website because it allows me to procrastinate my school work hah. I have a term paper due for my Supreme Court Seminar on Tuesday and a Public Policy Final on Tuesday as well. I just spent an hour looking around here...

Is anyone else procrastinating?

MACATTAK

Yup. I have finals this week, and studying is not what I want to be doing. Funny because in my philosophy class we are learning that when we go against our natural instincts, we make ourselves unhappy. I'll definitely drink to that!!!!

loveoontherocks

haha I have been looking at MSFs for awhile... i need to stop but they are soo pretty! I have a ton of empirical research to do and write about =[. i was up until 8am today working and I feel like I haven't made much progress. I am sure tonight will be another long night. MACATTAK what type of philosophy are taking?

LMD84

yup i waste time on specktra all the time! usually if i should be doing paperwork at work! hee hee!

MACATTAK

haha I have been looking at MSFs for awhile... i need to stop but they are soo pretty! I have a ton of empirical research to do and write about =[. i was up until 8am today working and I feel like I haven't made much progress. I am sure tonight will be another long night. MACATTAK what type of philosophy are taking?
It's an introduction to Western Philosophy class. Very interesting. :)