Product Love

La Ilusion

I love my Vex e/s, not so much because I like how it looks on me (although I really do), but because I like how it looks in the pot now that I've used quite a bit of it. It looks like the moon but with a magical iridescence. It kinda calms me.
eyelove.gif

Are there certain products that you just love to see when you open your case? What are they?

bebs

I love my pigments just taking them out and swatching them and putting them in color order. bronze pigment I have to say is my all time fav. color it just shines, and sparkles like nothing else.

GreekChick

I love looking at pigments. Helium, Old Gold, and Blue Brown are examples of colors that are stunning to look at.

Deirdre

My Thunder Eyes palette - those colors are just so perfect together. And there's something magical about Scarab - it's such a perfect color, I could eat it.

BunnyBunnyBunny

Just looking at makeup gets me excited. It can be anything, excluding Parfait Amour, Idol Eyes, Contrast, and the Eye Primers. But everything else... <33!!

ledonatella

I feel the same way about Vex, it's so pretty to look at. I also like to look at Seedy Pearl, Mancatcher, Romping shadows, Goldensoft, Amber Russe, and Valentines lipgelee, Palatial Lustreglass, Nymphette & VGVI lipglass, O, Creme de La Femme & Eden Rocks lipstick, Northern Lights MSF, haunting fluidline
smiles.gif

melliquor

I love looking at all my makeup and playing with it. I usually can't wait for the morning to try something new and play with my pigments.

I think my pigments are my favourite product. They are so versatile and I just love the complexity of some of them.

nunu

i love looking at all my eyeshadows especialy electric eel and humid! i love them

foxyqt

i love looking at my eyeshadows! i have 3 full 15-pan pallettes & i always take them out just to stare at them and count them LoL! my sister thinks im crazy

Jacq-i

I loveeee my Barbie make-up and all my quads. I just can't stop staring at them! Oh and I love to play with my brushes too!!

spectrolite

I love it when I open Entremauve and it sparkles and glitters so beautifully in its little jar. Seriously it's so gorgeous I just have to smile and do a little dance inside every time I see or use it.

Latest posts