PRODUCT RAVE: Maybelline Age Instant Rewind Eraser Treatment Makeup

drchick890

So I'm pretty sure you guys have seen this new foundation in the drugstore (it's the one with the sponge tip) and walked past it and didn't think much of it.. I don't blame you I didn't either. I saw a video on YouTube where makeupbytiffanyD was raving about it.. It made me curious since I was in the hunt for a new foundation and let's face it if it didn't work out $12 is easier to get over than $50+ for a high end foundation. Picked up the color honey which is a pretty perfect match for my nc42-43 skin. I love the color it's more beige than yellow which is hard to find.. So it evens my skin perfectly. But mostly it incredibly light. It applies like a dream feels like a moisturizer and never irritates my skin. Last pretty much all day even when I get home after a long day of work 9hrs+ later I still have pretty decent coverage. It's light-medium coverage but is def build able. I encourage everyone who is on the hunt for a new foundation to try this one out.

ra143

really? I had a feeling that she was being sponsored * the way she was all in love with it all of a sudden* and didn't really trust her review. IS the coverage decent? what ab that concealer?

drchick890

Yea you never know with these gurus. The coverage is pretty light to medium but def build able. But I mostly love how it feels on my skin. I hate foundations that feel heavy and this def doesn't do that. Even more I have never broke out or anything because of this. As far as the concealer I have yet to try it but based on the foundation I def want to. Let me know if you try it.. As I said you can't go wrong with $12 for a foundation :)

Latest posts