Products that can make your hair look piecy?

iio

I just got layers on my hair but no one can really tell that I have layers because my hair is a lil thin and slick straight...so my layered hair kind of blends in with the rest of my hair hehe. I want it to look more piecy. Any suggestions?

Thanks

LostinBubbles

I tease the hair around the crown of my head, especially in the back. This helps to really show off the layers. I also use So Pumped Volumizing Mist from Big Sexy Hair which gives it a sexy "second day" look.

Since my hair is so long and straight, I try to stay away from creams, gels or pomades as they tend to give a greasy, unnatural look.

Penn

Quote:
Originally Posted by xkatietron
DEFINITELY Bed Head Manipulator, I love it!

I second that, or any type of wax or pomade. With the Bedhead Manipulator I find that a little goes a long way. Too much may weigh the hair down, just put some on the ends of your layers.

iio

Thanks so much girls...I've been using my serum and creams and was wondering what the hell Im doing wrong. hehe. I will definitely check these products out.

user79

Blowdry it every which way instead of flat ironing it to get body and volume, then use Sebastian Molding Mud or Sebastian Crude Clay!!