Products Used for this Look?

babyfauxblondie

http://a374.ac-images.myspacecdn.com...182fd98bed.png

I found this picture on myspace and this girl is totally gorgeous. Does anyone have any ideas about what products to use for this whole look? Thanks
smiles.gif

aimee

Try to get the Feline Khol Power (LE) Blacktrack fluidline and Carbon eyeshadow from MAC and fake Lashes whatever brand you prefer Duo Glue is the best lash Glue

For the Lips try mixing Angel and High Strung Lipstick
HTH

Shaquille

Blacktrack fluidline or blackground paint pot (this one is frost so you have a little bling bling look). Then carbon or black tied

florabundance

Quote:
Originally Posted by aimee
Try to get the Feline Khol Power (LE) Blacktrack fluidline and Carbon eyeshadow from MAC and fake Lashes whatever brand you prefer Duo Glue is the best lash Glue

For the Lips try mixing Angel and High Strung Lipstick
HTH

aimee, i love your make up tips! do you have any idea about how she applied the carbon??

aimee

Quote:
Originally Posted by florabundance
aimee, i love your make up tips! do you have any idea about how she applied the carbon??

awww thx
Like Shaquille said you might want to use Blackground as a base
in the inner corner i would apply it wet (mixing medium or you can try fix+) im at work and i cant remember the brush number that i would use

I do have a tube at home you can apply the stuff over any eyeshadow and the eyeshadow looks glossy afterwards and it doesnt smudge but i forgot the name ...i will search it as soon as im home
yes.gif

im so sorry i cant answer your question right now but when it comes to brush numbers and other stuff than mac i tend to forget
wondering.gif

moonlit

wow I really love this look.. Can someone give more recs? How do we do the glossy thingie?? would be great if someone can recreate this look :p

dollypink

Quote:
Originally Posted by claralikesguts
half of the makeup on her looks photoshopped...
ssad.gif

I agree... my recommendations would be blacktrack, false eyelashes & photoshop!

L1LMAMAJ

doesn't look like there's any eyeshadow involved, really. i think u can achieve this look with lots of black eyeliner, crazy insane lashes and maybe a light pink shiny lipstick like NYX Christie l/s.

Latest posts