prolongwear-how to get it off?

bellaetoile

i searched and didn't find anything on this topic.

how do you get pro longwear lipcolors OFF? i just bought a bunch today, and love them, as they've lasted through eating/drinking/a cigarette/a nap, but uh, now that its the end of the day and i've taken off the rest of my makeup, the lipcolor is still there, even after a dose of makeup remover. am i missing some little trick to get these off? i don't want passion preserved lips for the rest of my life..

ruby_soho

I use Lush's Ultrabland cleanser, it completely removes the pro long wear and all your eye makeup. It's cheaper than the cleanse off oil. You put it on when washing your face and then wipe it off with a cotton pad or face cloth.

lara

Cheapest still is good old olive oil.
smiles.gif

Pro Longwears are great for the diet, as you can't eat anything oily whilst wearing them lest you lose your lippie!

kirstetten

I've never used any pro longwears but Ultrabland from Lush will just about get rid of anything, so I'd vote for that too

user3

I 2nd Olive oil or vaseline...of course everytime I wear mine it balls up and I just rub it off.
ssad.gif

Dia

I actually find they wipe off easy if you put lip balm on top. I made the mistake of putting some on (Lobello) ontop of my PLW and it all came off lol.

anuy

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Nessa
I 2nd Olive oil or vaseline...of course everytime I wear mine it balls up and I just rub it off.
ssad.gif

same with me! which is a shame, because the colors are gorgeous.

Latest posts