Prom Dress

Pink_minx

i think its cute but always look around first! I know I bought a GUESS pink dress for my prom that paris hilton wore it was on sale for 36 bucks and my prom was a long ways to go and I ended up changing my mind! so I bought a bebe dress for 150 bucks hehe. But its cute if you feel like its a hit for you then you should get it.

Nicole_20

Very nice

I love it and the color very pretty. I agree though with pink_minx, I would definitely check around first and make sure this is what you want. I ended up too buying a dress and wishing I would have waited and look around a bit more. I spent too much money on mine so I couldn't justify buying a new one.

I actually got a chance to try the dress on in the store, and I'm really glad I waited! I looked dreadful in it, it just wasn't right for my coloring. However, I did figure out that the cut was nice and what my dress size was for future reference.

funKyVibeS*

to be honest, i dont really like it...look around for some more dresses...and make sure what u buy is what u really like and want.

xmrsvindieselx

its cute but look around ! I bought 3 dresses for jr prom because i chose too early and spent a total of like 500 bucks!

fairytale22

Quote:
Originally Posted by funKyVibeS*
to be honest, i dont really like it...look around for some more dresses...and make sure what u buy is what u really like and want.

2nd this.
greengrin.gif