PROM fotn!

xkatietron

okay so my SENIOR PROOOMMM was last night! This was my makeup, i went with my boyfriend of 2 years (we're going to East Carolina University together!) and we had an amazing time! heres some pictures from before dinner! sorry i dont have any of my dress right now.

what i used:

eyes:
Smashbox e/s in Flirt
MAC Living Pink e/s
revlon liquidliner
maxfactor volume couture

face:
maybelline dream matte mousse foundation
bobbi brown undereye corrector
maybelline blush
revlon skinlights loose powder on cheeks only

lips:
i hate stuff on my lips haha

4pvt3ep.jpg

4p3mcxu.jpg

sorry if seeing us kissing makes you barf! hahaha it just showed off my eyes. haha <3

zori

You two make such a cute couple. Happy you guys had a great time. Very soft and pretty makeup. What did you wear?

YvetteJeannine

You looked very nice
smiles.gif

One thing I was thinking, though: Your prom seems to be EARLY!!!! I know here in CT, we always have our proms in May...Mine was like, May 10...Maybe that's just 'cause we have such a cold environ
winks.gif
Where do you live? Maybe you live someplace warmer....so you can have the prom earlier(?)....Aren't proms usually set in May, though? Or am I wrong?

You really looked pretty....Did'ya have a nice time? What was your theme? What was the official prom dance? OK...I'm done w/ the questions now
smiles.gif

xkatietron

yesss we had tons of fun. and i still dont have a picture of my dress yet! our theme was Arabian Nights, it was fuuuun
smiles.gif