Prom Look

FashionVixen

Hey everyone! I'm new and this is the look I'm working on for prom. Do you guys have any suggestions? I'm making my dress and the unfinished bodice is the last picture. Sorry I look so angry. Thanks!
Vicky
img42866pz.jpg

img42882qj.jpg

img42910aq.jpg

Jessica

Striking!!!!!!!!! When I saw your photo, I gasped!!! Love your features and you MU application is flawless.

BTW, I'm jealous of your fashion design ability, I'm beginning to delve a bit into it. Is that an original creation? Please post a pre-prom pic for us!!!!

beautifulxdisaster

Is that the back of the dress or is the corsetting in front? Either way, I think you should add a touch of green somewhere in you eyeshadow like instead of the reddish color, green. I'm not very helpful haha but maybe coordinate to with your jewelry?

toropcheh

Absolutely stunning! What colors did you use (especially that lip color)? II agree with beautifulxdisaster- incorporate green in there somewhere. Maybe do a hint of green eyeliner on the corners of your eyes- I'm kinda on that kick right now. lol

Also jealous that you have crazy fashion skills. :-D Make sure to post pics of the entire dress when you're done!

singinmys0ng

oh hell..lol prom. All I can say is props to you for practicing your makeup. I did mine the day of prom..and i ended up looking like a drag queen lol. But you don't! wish i would have looke as pretty as your gonna be!! lol..love your dress too!!

odium

the only thing i can suggest is maybe some black liner softly along the top and on the inside of your bottom lid. it'll really help your green eyes pop and finish off the look. just my two cents.

bleeblue

your MU is beautiful! but maybe you would want to look a bit more dramatic for your prom. These are my suggestion - intergrate some deep purple into your eyes (maybe the outer V) and then as suggested above tip your eyelashes with a green mascara (you can you green eyeshadown on unset black mascara but it doesn't look quite as good)

i love you tipping the lashes with a colour effect - makes your eyes seem more fluttery as you see glimpses of colour when you flutter you eyes
greengrin.gif

FashionVixen

Thanks everyone! I'm going to try to incorporate some green in the look and post another pic later on. About the colors I used, it's hard to tell since they're in a MAC pallette! But the lip color is just concealor, chapstick, and Bobbi Brown beige gloss.

FashionVixen

So this was me at prom... I'm so mad that I didn't get a good shot of the makeup! The dress is different too... I bought one and added swarovoski crystals to the top and skirt.
img44978jk.jpg

101019235ic.jpg

foreveratorifan

OMG...I freaking ADORE the dress! You were so put together....

I do love your final look, it really went GREAT with your hair and dress....

Did you use false eyelashes then? Cause they look great! What lashes did you use, if they are? What lip colors did you finally use then?

Also, how'd you get your hair so SHINEY? it's adorable!

*sorry for all the questions! LOL*

mac_obsession

omg you look GORGEOUS!!! I adore your hair and m/u!! The dress is so beautiful as well!! Love the shoes too
greengrin.gif

The whole look is just spectacular...I hope you had a lot of fun!!

marilyns_firstkiss

i love the shadows you did to compliment the dress! i am huge with colors,but sometimes its nice to use contrast rather than match the outfit perfectly...and if i could grow some damn eyebrows, i would want them like yours. just f***ing stunning!

FashionVixen

Thanks!! It was a lot of fun even though I went w/ a guy I barely knew, haha. So here's some answers to your questions:

What lashes did you use, if they are?
20 Lash from MAC.. they're a half lash

What lip colors did you finally use then?
Moderne lipstick with Instant Gold lustreglass

Also, how'd you get your hair so SHINEY? I
don't know! Haha, I went to get it done and she used some kind of heat activated spray with a curling iron. I think it's just the huge can of hair spray!

Latest posts