PROVENCE = <3

SHEILAB13

Maybe one of the overlooked colors of the new pigments but I love it none the less.
DSC03313.jpg

DSC03312.jpg

DSC03311.jpg

eyes=Provence, Smut, Beauty Marked, Engraved
lips= magenta liner + palatial
cheeks=Breezy

SHEILAB13

Quote:
Originally Posted by joytheobscure
Great makeup! Like the look

Squeels!!!! Another Keith Urban fan. I love you just for that alone
smiles.gif
My icon is supposed to be Keith but for some reason, it doesn't work here but I have him on LiveJournal.
Thank you for the compliment too
smiles.gif
MAC & KU are my two obsessions LOL

SHEILAB13

Quote:
Originally Posted by MACreation
You're such a pretty girl, i love your hair, your skin is gorgeous

Thank you darlin' :p I get a nice glow on my skin when I take pictures in the morning. Sometimes the neighbors look at me funny though because I'm taking pictures of myself in the car LOL

RussianSexpot

Awww, you're one of those girls that everything (her hair, makeup, clothes) are just perfect together..gawgeous babydoll
greengrin.gif

mich.

mac_obsession

Very pretty!! Your looks are always beautiful
greengrin.gif

I agree, Provence is GORGEOUS and looks fantastic on you!! Everyone thinks its over rated but it is sooooo pretty!!

ishtarchick

beautiful!!! I have to agree, I love provence and i think it is an understated shade, Ilove love love mine
greengrin.gif
and it was my very first!!!

SHEILAB13

Quote:
Originally Posted by RussianSexpot
Awww, you're one of those girls that everything (her hair, makeup, clothes) are just perfect together..gawgeous babydoll
greengrin.gif

mich.

**blushes** thats one of the best compliments ever!!

SHEILAB13

Quote:
Originally Posted by ishtarchick
beautiful!!! I have to agree, I love provence and i think it is an understated shade, Ilove love love mine
greengrin.gif
and it was my very first!!!

Ahhh..you will always remember your first
smiles.gif
Mine was Melon. I had won $1000 dollars from a radio game & so finally I had money to go to the mall for makeup (used to be a drugstore shopper) stopped by MAC because all the gals looked so hot and bought Melon. Didn't really know what to do with it at first LOL but knew it was the start of an addiction.
And it is true...once you go MAC-you never go back :p

SHEILAB13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cleopatra
Stunning
greengrin.gif
You have the brightest green eyes

The better to see you with my dear
smiles.gif

J/K---having a dork out nite. I'm just feeling really excellent because-YEAH- Saturday starts my vacation!! Thank you...its good on the heart to be called stunning.

Latest posts