puffy under-eyes?

MACattack

Definately give MAC's Fast Response Eye Cream a shot. It's got caffeine in it to pep up the skin, I use it every morning!

mspixieears

Lessen caffeine intake, be happy (so you don't cry all the time!), hot baths which clear the sinuses and seem to help my undereyes. I also got my ears candled (a naturopathic treatment) and since then, not only has the fluid/puffiness virtually disappeared, no more recurring sinus infections! Woo!

I have yet to find an eye cream that helps. When they do, it's not for very long.

singinmys0ng

when my eyes are puffy i take two cold tea bags that have been in water and put them over my eyes. it helps them out a bunch!

iiifugaziii

I heard that preperation H works , but I've never tried it. I put some ice in a bag, cover it with a towel, and put it over my eyes for 10 minutes. It works for me
smiles.gif

scissor_sister

Ezr

I swear That since I've been using EZR the puffiness disappeared, I store it in the refrigerator. I apply it to my under eye area before bed (only a tiny amount is needed) also the last step after my concealor.

I was asked if I had gotten BOTTOX injections (lol)

Give it a try it's absolutely devine.

rainbow

thanks babe! i dont think i come across this product @ my local store! think i will check-it up again this weekend when i head down to town.. i have got some fine lines underneath my eyes, its really a pain whenever i tried to put conealer ..

lovemichelle

Quote:
Originally Posted by singinmys0ng
when my eyes are puffy i take two cold tea bags that have been in water and put them over my eyes. it helps them out a bunch!

I use them but use warm to hot water.