Punk Couture

Ernie

Nothing new. Punk Couture

Punk's rebel spirit and revolutionary impact on fashion inspires an exclusively-online collection of hautecore colours, superbly M∙A∙C. Lips and nails attract all the right attention in blackened plums and deep burgundy, while Fluidline and Liquid Eye Liner give intense definition for that daringly gorgeous glare.

Blacktrack Fluidline
Boot Black Liquid Eye Liner
Cyber and Dark Side Lipstick
Dark as Night Pro Longwear Lipglass
Dark Angel Nail Polish

OctoberViolet

Edit: I just realized it's up on MAC now and it's all repromotes of the stuff they had before. Total bummer. I had wanted a new collection w/new stuff. Oh well.

Holy punk wonderfulness!!! Is this going to be an upcoming collection for the Fall? Love it!! Tx so much Ernie. I hadn't heard anything about this. I love me some deep plums and deep burgundy lips.
dapimp.gif
punk_.gif

Nothing new. Punk Couture

Punk's rebel spirit and revolutionary impact on fashion inspires an exclusively-online collection of hautecore colours, superbly M∙A∙C. Lips and nails attract all the right attention in blackened plums and deep burgundy, while Fluidline and Liquid Eye Liner give intense definition for that daringly gorgeous glare.

martiangurll

Quote:Originally Posted by OctoberViolet

Edit: I just realized it's up on MAC now and it's all repromotes of the stuff they had before. Total bummer. I had wanted a new collection w/new stuff. Oh well.

Holy punk wonderfulness!!! Is this going to be an upcoming collection for the Fall? Love it!! Tx so much Ernie. I hadn't heard anything about this. I love me some deep plums and deep burgundy lips.
dapimp.gif
punk_.gif

actually, its kind of a break for our wallets (or a good excuse to get some permanent stuff we have been skipping in our LE frenzy states). I do love the promo pix...

JJJewels

Heart attack this morning! How come it says "limited edition color" in my email but it's all permanent stuff? Is any of it LE? (and if yes, I need to buy is obviously)

Ana A

Heart attack this morning! How come it says "limited edition color" in my email but it's all permanent stuff? Is any of it LE? (and if yes, I need to buy is obviously)
The lipsticks and lipglass are not LE I know that for sure, don't know about the nail polish but I doubt it..

BitterSweet1016

These little collections that MAC make annoy me so so much. I got the email to day and was like Punk Couture OMG that is amazing because it's right up my alley and I would probably buy everything when they say "exclusive" only to find out nope every item is permanent and has been for years. The image is awesome though but I so wish MAC would stop doing this....really even if say two items were new I wouldn't have minded too much but really mac really.....OK going to go take my anger out on the dishes haha.

vaisforluvrs

I wonder if they are planning to discontinue some of these items so that's why they are calling it limited edition. Do they usually discontinue items right before the price increase?

Richelle83

I'm pretty sure this coincides with the Met Gala that happened last night since the theme was punk.

What a trainwreck that was
ohboy.gif

yakusoku

so glad i came here first!
i got the email this morning and was so ready to make a purchase!
but knowing they are all permanent lets me get back to focusing on temperature rising!

TaiB

I wonder if they are planning to discontinue some of these items so that's why they are calling it limited edition. Do they usually discontinue items right before the price increase?
no i dont think so, i think they are just trying to promote other permanent items as e only focus on limited editions

Latest posts